People get too caught up with all the skincare products for the face that they sometimes forget that their hair needs just as much TLC, too. This article shares the best vitamins for hair and a few tips on how to keep your hair growing healthy and strong.
- Vitamin A – 900 mcg for males and 700 mcg for females.
- Thiamin for males is 1.2mg and females is 1.1mg.
- Riboflavin for males is 1.3mg, females is 1.1mg.
- Niacin for males is 16mg and females is 14mg.
- Pantothenic Acid for adults is 5mg.
- Pyridoxine for adults up to 50 yrs old is 1.3 mg and 51 and older adults is 1.7 mg for males and 1.5 mg for females.
- Biotin for adults is 30mcg.
- For Cobalamin it’s 2.4 mcg for adults.
- For vitamin C the recommended dose for adult males is 90 mg and females is 75 mg, an additional 35 mg is recommended for smokers.
- For Vitamin D it’s 600 iu until age 70, above that it’s 800iu.
- Recommended dosage for iron is 9mg for adult male. higher dosage is recommended for females due to their monthly period which is 18mg.
Share your thoughts
Be the first to let Hello Doctor know your thoughts!
Join Us or Log In to join the discussion