If you’re feeling a bit fancy, this Tofu Steak and Veggies meal by Healthy Foodie PH is a healthy and even more affordable upgrade to your everyday fare. Adding teriyaki sauce to tofu and stir-fried vegetables is a healthy and flavorful twist. If you are eating carbs, you can switch to red rice, which is filled with antioxidants.
Broccoli and Mushrooms
This Broccoli and Mushrooms recipe by Rachel of @chellielovesfood is relatively simple to make! You will need broccoli, mushrooms, some oyster sauce, water, garlic, and oil for frying.
Tuna and Egg Wrap
Filled with protein, this Tuna and Egg Wrap by @abbysaldi contains hard-boiled eggs, tuna, lettuce, some cheese, and a drizzle of mayonnaise and hot sauce or sriracha. It is definitely enough to fill you up for a power lunch!
Make meatless Mondays even more delicious and enticing with recipes such as this vegetable shawarma. This was created with jackfruit to give it that meat-like bite, while seasoned well with spices such as paprika, cumin, allspice, cinnamon, garlic, onion, and ginger to give it that kick and punch in flavor.
Vegan Orange “Chicken”
Do you love the flavor of Chinese-style orange chicken? You can replicate this for your healthy meal plan with this vegan version. Instead of chicken, this version uses tofu which has to be baked, not fried, before being coated in its orange glaze.
To ensure success in healthy meal planning, you can follow these steps.
- Decide how you want to plan your meals.
- Keep your refrigerator or pantry stocked with essential ingredients.
- Select your recipes and meals you want to cook.
- There are various healthy recipes online that you can adopt for your weekly meal plan. Find what suits you best and use whole, fresh ingredients as much as possible.
- Consult your doctor or your nutritionist on proper servings and nutrients.