What should you do if you have an overdose of vitamin A?
If you experience the chronic symptoms of an overdose of vitamin A, the best thing to do would be to stop taking the supplements. Over time, the symptoms should start to disappear as the level of vitamin A in your body gradually goes down. It would also be best to consult your doctor as soon as possible, so they can prescribe you any medication that could help with the symptoms.
For acute vitamin A poisoning, the best thing to do would be to go to the hospital. This is especially important if it happens to a child, as the effects of vitamin A poisoning on their body can be more severe.
When it comes to taking any vitamin supplement, it’s important to only do so when necessary, and only in the right amounts. Additionally, we can also get almost all of the vitamins and minerals we need from the food we eat. So it is important to always have a healthy diet.
Learn Other Healthy Eating Tips here.