5. You Shouldn’t Decide in Haste
Finally, breast augmentation in the Philippines requires careful preparations. Not only do you have to choose a skilled and licensed surgeon, you also need to:
- Choose your implants carefully. You see, there are many types of implants: saline-filled, silicone-filled, round shaped, tear-drop shaped, smooth, and textured. Each has different characteristics. For instance, tear-drop shaped looks more natural than round-shaped, and the textured type prevents implant repositioning.
- Understand that you might need more than one surgery, especially in cases of complications.
- Decide whether you want to have the implants for life. Some implants only last about a decade.
- Strictly follow the surgeon’s orders. What you do significantly affects the success of breast augmentation.
Breast augmentation is a surgery that increases the breast size with implants. And while it is mostly a simple operation that only takes about an hour or so, breast augmentation in the Philippines can be quite expensive.
If you decide to have augmentation mammoplasty, it’s important that you get in touch with a skilled and licensed surgeon. Not doing so might result in complications that endanger your health.
Learn more about Women’s Health here.