- Irritation and/or infection caused by the operation
- Cutting the foreskin shorter or longer than expected
- Meatitis or inflamed penis opening
- Possible adverse effects to anesthesia
- Issues on whether the child as an adult wanted to go through with it or not
Paano Mag Tuli: Is It Necessary?
The bakit magpapatuli at paano mag tuli are necessary information to help decide on this. Depending on your circumstances, it may or may not be necessary. People who do not undergo the operation do not necessarily have lower quality of life compared to those that have. Some doctors would even mention that the benefits of circumcision are good but this is outweighed by the cost and risks of the surgery.
There are medical cases where it is beneficial to have circumcision especially for phimosis and balanitis. In these cases, having the foreskin removed helps ease the pain the patients feel. In terms of religious and cultural practices, it may give a sense of accomplishment and pride for the person. Understanding and consenting to the operation is also important.
The decision lies with the person who will choose to undergo it. It is his body and whether he goes with circumcision or not is something he does for himself.