The isolation period for asymptomatic fully-vaccinated individuals should last for 5 – 7 days from when they got the positive result. Meanwhile, partially immunized and unvaccinated individuals should still follow the 10-day isolation period despite not exhibiting any symptoms.
Dantes said they also had some fair share of difficulties attending to chores, such as buying food and medicine. That is why another key on his shortlist on how to survive COVID is having a good set of people to provide help and support during the isolation period.
He extended his gratitude and appreciation to a number of people, including his mom for sending over their favorite food. He also thanked the Office of the Vice President, together with Vice President Leni Robredo herself, who provided the family with some COVID care packages. The said package included an oximeter that was a necessary tool to monitor oxygen saturation, a big help to them as they navigated through learning how to survive COVID.
Some Tips to Prevent the Spread of the Virus
People often ask about how to survive COVID. Aside from eating healthy, taking medications as prescribed, and practicing self-isolation, there are other ways to prevent the spread of the disease.
- Stay at home as much as possible (except when in need of specialized medical care).
- Separate yourself from other people at home who are not sick.
- Monitor your symptoms.
- Take a test (and inform your close contacts to do the same thing).
- Wear a mask over the nose and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Avoid sharing personal household items.
- Disinfect surfaces daily.
Share your thoughts
Be the first to let Hello Doctor know your thoughts!
Join Us or Log In to join the discussion