Healthlink Baguio is a medical diagnostic service provider located in Baguio City, offering Medical Consultations, Pre-Employment Medical Examinations, Annual Physical and Medical Exams, Laboratory Tests, X-Ray, Drug Testing, ECG, Ultrasound, and Physical Therapy.
Healthlink also offers mobile laboratory services, where Baguio-based clients may book for on-site annual physical exams, as well as other clinical and laboratory services.
FortMed Medical Clinics
FortMED provides patients who are unable to visit their clinics the ability to avail healthcare services at the comfort of their homes.
FortMed offers home service for laboratory tests, EG, and vaccination, with a variety of diagnostic check-up packages according to one’s needs and budget.
Book an appointment at 8897-9111 loc *300 or e-mail them at [email protected]
The Hospital at Maayo
The Hospital at Maayo Cebu offers a wide range of comprehensive medical tests under the categories of microbiology, biochemistry, hematology, histopathology, immunology, and clinical pathology. The laboratory unit also does mobile diagnostic services for companies and industrial clients.
As an off-hospital laboratory in Cebu, G Lab strives for excellent customer service providing fast, accurate, and reliable clinical diagnostic and laboratory examinations for clients such as migrant workers, company employees, and patients with doctor referrals or prescriptions. They also offer mobile laboratory services.
MHAM Medical and Diagnostics Center
Want to have yourself checked but can’t get out of the house or work place? Worry not, for MHAM Diagnostics is bringing their fast and quality laboratory services closer to you! Laboratory results will be released according to established turnaround times and may be transmitted electronically through your email address.
- Drive-thru laboratory services (blood extraction)
- Home-service laboratory services (blood extraction)
- Mobile laboratory services (blood extraction): for corporate mobile laboratory requests
- The COVID-19 pandemic has increased the demand for home-based or mobile lab services in the Philippines
- Mobile or home-based lab services are available to anyone who may have diagnostic procedure requirements
- If you are immunocompromised, newly recovered, elderly, or bed-ridden, you are advised to book a home-based lab service
Share your thoughts
Be the first to let Hello Doctor know your thoughts!
Join Us or Log In to join the discussion